Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Solicitation

I need a new phone. I've been using the same crappy Motorola Razr for three years now, and it's time for an upgrade. Here is the situation:

1. I have Verizon Wireless service, and I'm pretty happy with it, so I'm staying with them. Therefore, I need to choose from among the phones Verizon offers. You can find them here. If you can come up with a good reason for me to change providers, however, I'm willing to listen.

2. I need email access, a QWERTY keyboard, and some sort of calendar/organizer capability. Something basic, efficient and fast.

3. I don't need a bunch of other crap on my phone. I don't need it to play music, I don't need to watch videos on it, and I'm not a "toy" guy, so I really don't give a shit what other people think of the phone I'm using.

clublifeblog (at) gmail (dot) com

Your assistance, as always, is appreciated.