Monday, August 01, 2011

Monday, August 1, 2011

Here is one of those copout "10 Random Things on a Sunday Night" posts. It's better than nothing, I'd say.

1. Breaking Bad is my favorite TV show at this point. Saul Goodman is my favorite character.

2. The most entertaining book I’ve read recently was The Swinger, by Michael Bamberger and Alan Shipnuck.

3. Since I received my piece of bad news last Sunday, I’ve been listening to the song Ocio, by an artist called Melikka, on a repeating loop. I don’t know why.

4. If I could afford to live anywhere in New York City, I would live in Tribeca. I will, eventually.

5. I don’t own an iPad, nor do I understand their purpose.

6. July has been an absolute shit month. I’m very glad it’s over.

7. The second – or perhaps third – act of my life begins today. I’m happy to be writing it myself.

8. I like things manufactured by a company called Filson.

9. I now carry around a little black notebook and write shit down all day. It’s been helping a lot.

10. I need to stop saying “fuck” and “fucking” so much at work. It’s unprofessional and it’s holding me back.