Monday, January 28, 2013

4.




From now on, when someone asks for a favor, I’m going to apply something I’m calling my entitlement screen. This will allow me to ascertain the “I’m eventually going to burn you” potential of each individual favor-seeker.

The entitlement screen will require potential freeloading fucks to offer their thoughts on entitlement as a concept. It will ask them, before any favor is provided, precisely what they believe they’re entitled to.

The screen itself will likely be limited to “people I don’t know very well,” and “people of whom I am suspicious.” This puts into place a well-organized and highly predictive system that will, I suspect, validate my gut instinct with regard to people similar to the ones who inspired this post.

I am preparing this document as we speak.