Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Winner!

We've got a winner in the NAMBLA contest I posted back on January 3rd. "Trake Adams," which is some sort of pseudonym for some guy named "Ryan," has kindly provided me with the file I was looking for, and for this, he'll receive an autographed copy of my book, whatever the fuck it's going to be called, whenever the fuck it's coming out.

Ryan/Trake, I can see that you put quite a bit of time into searching for and editing the clip you sent, and I really appreciate it. When I passed it along to the friend for whom it was designated, it achieved the comedic effect I was after, and I'm grateful. Nothing better than a chilling NAMBLA message to brighten the day of a stressed-out friend.

Just so everyone knows, it's going to be a while before the book comes out. The publishing process moves slowly, and considering the fact that I haven't yet handed in the final manuscript, it could be some time before anyone winning one of my half-assed contests actually gets their copy. Your addresses are on file, however, and you will get your "prizes" as soon as they're available to me.