Friday, November 16, 2007

Another Stupid Update

Sorry about the lack of quality posting lately. I’ve been having my requisite – at least for me – “personal issues” the past couple of weeks or so, so I haven’t had much time to sit down and write anything of substance.

I think you probably won’t want to hear about how I waited for four hours in a Social Security office the other day just to place an order for a replacement card. My powers of observation weren’t exactly honed to a fine point that day, so I have nothing interesting or funny to say on the subject.

I’m also a little Guido’ed out for the week, so I really don’t feel like addressing them, either.

I just finished reading Angle of Repose, by Wallace Stegner. It was very good. You should read it, too. I also read A Coffin for Dimitrios, by Eric Ambler, and Teddy Atlas’ autobiography. Both were interesting.

Have a good weekend, everyone. I will be back in force next week. Seriously.