Thursday, October 18, 2007

Coughing It Up Colored

Ten years ago, or maybe fifteen, when you saw some guy walking down the street wearing his baseball hat akimbo – sideways, with the brim unrolled – and sporting numerous far-from-creative tattoos and overly tacky forms of jewelry, you’d say, “Boy, there goes a disreputable character.”

Now, around here, every fucking guy looks like this. Dirty scumbag couture.

Do you know you’re getting old when you no longer understand the shit that young people do? Or, as I suspect, is the way people act and dress in New York as fucked up as I think it is?

This whole Guido business is the worst thing yet.

And yes, I know I’ve mailed this one in. That’s what happens when you have a 102-degree fever and your throat feels like you’ve swallowed a bowl of broken glass.

It’s just…well…I saw one at Duane Reade just now and he bothered me.

Also, CSI: NY is, quite possibly, the worst television show I have ever seen. Hard to believe people get paid for shit like that.