Monday, February 19, 2007

Holiday Misc.

1. Today is Presidents Day in the United States. This means that many people have the day off from work, and readership will be down. Hence, the 1500 word post I wrote last night will appear tomorrow. Now that I'm posting regularly again, please allow me the pleasure of actually having significant amounts of people reading the fucking things. Thanks.

2. If anyone reading this works in a club/bar/lounge or anything else in Las Vegas, please email me at some point this week. I need a favor. If you can provide anything at all in Las Vegas, you may be rewarded with a very exciting personal call from me on my cell phone, which will come up on your caller ID as "private." I trust you will not be offended by this if you're fortunate enough to receive said very exciting phone call.

Thank you, and I look forward to providing you with reading material upon the morrow.