Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010

2009 can go eat a giant cock.

This, in appropriately cliched fashion, has been a year of highs and lows for me. Exceptional highs, and exceptional lows. The lows, for the most part, outweighed the highs, because although I'm happy, fortunate and in a pretty good spot right now, I spent a hell of a lot more time this year pissed off and digging myself out of problems than I did thanking my lucky stars.

I'd say the ratio there was about 5-1, which isn't so great when you think about it.

Not that anything's bad right now, mind you - I'm employed doing something I love (which you'll hear more about soon), I'm healthy, and I managed to escape from Los Angeles unscathed, which is no easy task. Seriously.

Happy New Year, everyone. Thanks for continuing the check this site despite all my empty promises and false starts. Be patient...it'll get better.